About the National Capital Pond
In 1947, a group of Ganders from the Chesapeake Pond decided there needed to be another Pond located in the nation’s capital. On April 9, 1948, the first meeting of the National Capital Pond was held, with 15 Ganders attending the first meeting.
Today, the National Capital Pond of the Honorable Order of Blue Goose International is still growing. Our membership is composed of insurance professionals from all industries who come together to learn, build connections, and give back to our communities.
We meet monthly for educational opportunities and socialization, expanding our knowledge of the insurance industry each and every day.
One of the main values of Blue Goose International is charity, and the National Capital Pond is fully committed to philanthropic efforts. We regularly organize volunteer and charity opportunities throughout Washington, D.C. Our members have collected more than $100,000 for local charities in the last 10 years.
To join our fellowship and enjoy all the benefits that Blue Goose International provides, visit our Membership page for more information.