National Capital Pond makes quarterly donations to local charities.
We are proud to have supported the organizations listed below.
To nominate a charity for consideration, please complete the application form linked below. The proposed recipient must be a not‐for‐profit organization that is endorsed by a National Capital Pond member in good standing.
- The Helping Up Mission
- Sunshine Kids
- Disabled American Veterans
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Second Chance Inc. Retrain Reclaim Renew
- Johns Hopkins Pediatric Burn Center
- Brooklyn O’Malley’s Boys & Girls Club
- Maryland Food Bank
- House of Ruth
- Friends of Fort McHenry
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- John Hopkins Children’s Center- Pediatric Burn Center
- For The Kids Foundation
- Camp Inclusion
- Lighthouse Bistro
- D.C. Firefighters Burn Foundation
- Children’s National Medical Center